Manage Vendors / Job Bids
This feature provides multiple functions for the administrator to track a database of approved vendors and post job bids for community projects
Use the Vendor database to post a job bid on the web site for any association repair or maintenance work. A notification email is automatically sent to selected vendors based on the category of the job and directing them to the web site for details and specifications of the bid (i.e. - Landscape Companies are notified of a new opportunity to bid on pine straw and Pool Supply companies are notified when the job is to replace the pool cover). Vendors complete the eForm to submit their bid for consideration.
- Create your unique service categories for the vendor database - Landscaping, Pool Service...
- Store all company information including up to four separate contacts, company logo, detailed services offered, and geographic coverage
- Full area for adding notes, ratings from 1-10, and additional information
- Add new projects out for bid with full specifications for vendors to review and submit bids
- Include up to 4 pictures, full description of job, due date, and contact information
- Link to an eForm for quick online submission of complete bid information