What's New to AtHomeNet's Websites
Review a collection of new features and enhancements for Homeowners Associations Websites, Associations Websites, Management Websites and Condo Websites, all of AtHomeNet's Websites including TOPS Websites.
New Features & Enhancements April 2013
Moderated Message Board
For those of you who have requested the option to review resident comments before they are posted to the website message board, we have created a new "Moderate Message Board" setting! Now you can enable your community message board feature without concern that your residents will accidentally post a message in the wrong category, or that an inappropriate post will be displayed on your community website. YOU can take control and choose to assign a moderator to any individual category within your message board.
This feature has NOT been automatically enabled on your website so to get started, read our Support Tip of the Month for more details on the set-up and use of the "Moderate Message Board" setting. Here are some highlights!
- Every time a resident submits a post for a moderated message board category, they will see a pop-up notice stating that their post will appear in the message board once it is approved by a moderator. Then, all the individuals who have been setup as moderators will receive an email notice that a new post is awaiting approval. Any number of people from your website address book can be selected as message board moderators.
- If your message board is setup with multiple categories, you get to choose which particular categories will be moderated. You can have both moderated categories as well as categories where messages will post automatically without approval.
- Any moderator can review the list of pending posts, and then click to "approve" or "deny" the post. An email message is sent back to the resident who submitted the post, and the moderator can customize the response to provide an explanation about their decision if they wish.
- Once approved by the moderator, the message is auto-posted in the message board. If the owner wishes to come back and edit their posted message in the future, the new version will once again be submitted for approval to the moderator.
If you have questions, don't forget to check out our Support Tip of the Month for more information or email Support@AtHomeNet.com.
GoMobile! Now with New Features and Enhanced Look!
Every time you turn around, there's a fabulous new upgraded iPhone or tablet on the market! To keep up with technological innovation, we strive to give our clients easy access to important community website features on your mobile device that will help you take your website with you wherever you go!
- Now we've added the Events Calendar to our list of mobile features so you can check on association events and important community meetings while on the move!
- You'll also experience an enhanced look and feel on your mobile site that makes it easier to view your community website Address Book, send an eMail Bulletin to your owners, and review a Resident Profile. Most importantly, you can use your mobile device to send out an immediate AlertCast voice message, text, or email to all of your residents to warn them of an emergency or a last minute meeting change.
Simply type your website address followed by "/m" ( www.myassociationwebsite.com/m) to access your mobile site and take advantage of having important association news at your fingertips!
Resident Adoption Video Series
One of our most important goals here at AtHomeNet is to guide our new clients in the successful implementation of their website, and also to advise administrators who have been clients for several years on how they can add new life to their content and drive more traffic to their website. Now, we have developed a new resource - a three part video that is full of helpful tips on adding content to your community website and successfully promoting it to your owners. The series is divided into three short videos for your convenience.
- Part 1: Getting Your Website Ready
- Part 2: Introducing the Site to Residents
- Part 3: Updating Your Content
Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts with us as you review the material; we welcome your ideas at Feedback@AtHomeNet.com.
New Instant Articles!
We're always adding new topics and articles to your Instant Articles widget and this month is no exception. Now you can choose from over 20 new articles within the 16 different categories you have available in the Instant Articles feature. This feature allows you to have magazine-style articles from your choice of topics for your residents to enjoy anytime they visit your site! If you want more information on how to enable Instant Articles on your website, contact Support@AtHomeNet.com.